The RV Park
Open May 5 – Sept 30 (Weather Permitting)
For RV Park reservations – please call 307-587-3961 or click here to book online.
At the Yellowstone Valley Inn, our on-site amenities, including on-site Restaurant and Saloon, Coffee Bar, Fitness Center, Heated Pool, Hot Tub, Public Laundry, and much more! Yellowstone Valley Inn & RV Park is the perfect base camp to explore all that Yellowstone National Park has to offer! Let your journey begin with a stay at the Yellowstone Valley Inn & RV Park!
Yellowstone Valley Inn RV Park
Near Cody, WY & Yellowstone
Take a break from the road and park your rig at the Yellowstone Valley Inn & RV Park! Our inviting RV Park features clean sites and Panoramic Views of the Wapiti Valley. We offer 20/30 AMP and 30/50 AMP sites, with easy turn-around, electric, sewage, and water hookups.
Our RV Park features over 60 RV sites that can accommodate everyone – including large rigs.
Our RV Park is located in the rugged and beautiful Wapiti Valley between Yellowstone National Park’s east gate and historic Cody, Wyoming.
Save 5% on Campground Fees when you Join the Good Sam RV Club Today
- Coffee Bar is open 7 days a week with pastries and hot and cold food choices
- 20/30 amp & 30/50 amp full hookups and pull thrus
- 60′ by 35′ sites (18.3 by 10.6 meters)
- Water, electric & sewer available
- Picnic tables
- Fire rings & barbecues available in the common area
- Restrooms with shower & bath house
On the Property
- 65 sites on the property
- Restaurant, Cafe & Bar on premises
- Banquet Room
- Coffee Bar
- Outdoor pool
- Indoor hot tub
- On-site Gym
- Playground equipment
- Free WiFi throughout the property
- Laundry facilities available for guests (coin-op)
- Handicap accessible bathroom in our bath house
- Electric Car Charger
- RV Park Quiet time is at 10:00 p.m.
Full Service RV Park
RV Full Hookups
Your Reservation includes:
- Check in is 12:00 p.m.
- Check out is 11:00 a.m.
- Big Rigs Welcome!
Make a Reservation
Call 307-587-3961 to inquire